60. How do we manage test anxiety (Part 2)
59. How do we manage test anxiety? Part 1
58. What makes a good IPP for anxiety?
57. How do we help kids manage social anxiety?
56. Special Guest! Nadia Finer on Embracing shyness as a strength
55. Special Guest! Dr. Jon Gruda on Anxiety Detection & Social Media
54. How do you manage perfectionism? Part 2: Treatment
53. How do you manage perfectionism? Part 1
52. Special Episode BELIEVE IN PEOPLE (Recast)
51. How do we deal with school refusal? Part III: Individual Skills and Processes for Success
50. How do we deal with school refusal? Part II Treatment Considerations for Success
49. How do we deal with school refusal: Part 1
48. How to Deal with Separation Anxiety
47. Emotion Regulation Skill Building Part 9: Stress inoculation
46. Emotion Regulation Skill Building Part 8: Raising Self-Awareness of Behaviours
45. Emotion Regulation Skill Building: Awareness of the Physiological and Cognitive Aspects of Emotion
44. Emotion Regulation Skill Building Part 6: Appropriate Epectations & Supports
43. Special Guest! Building Emotion Regulation with Dr. Hank Weisinger
42. How can we build children’s emotion regulation skills? Part 5: Responding in helpful ways to create safety
41. How can we build children’s emotion regulation skills? Part 4: What co-regulation looks like
40. How can we build children’s emotion regulation skills? Part 3: Modeling vulnerability and coping
39. How can we build children's emotion regulation skills? Part 2: Managing Parental Stress
38. How can we build children’s emotion regulation skills? Part 1: Systems
37. Why is working with a child on their own a problem?
36. Resilience Needs Opportunity (On Raising Resilient Kids)
35. SPECIAL GUEST! Promoting kids' bravery with Dr. Todd Kashdan
34. What should we tell children about tragic events (including recent school shootings)?
33. Hoarding Disorder Part3: Relapse Prevention
32. Hoarding Disorder Part 2: Intervention!
31. How do we manage hoarding? Part I
30. How to build resilience?
Episode 29: How do we manage our kids' screentime?
Episode 28: Do Screens Affect Anxiety?
Episode 27: Guest Episode! What are the most important things parents can do to help their anxious children??
Episode 26: How to make the brain resistant to anxiety: Integrating Mindfulness, Fear extinction, and Acceptance
Episode 25: How to make the brain resistant to anxiety: Acceptance
Episode 24: Special Episode! Helping Anxious Children
Episode 23: How can exercise enhance fear extinction (and improve the brain's resistance to anxiety)?
Episode 22: How to make the brain resistant to anxiety: Fear Extinction
Episode 21: How to make the brain resistant to anxiety: Mindfulness
Episode 20: How to make the brain resistant to anxiety: Awareness
Epsiode 19: Does sleep affect anxiety?
Episode 18: How do you deal with brain-triggered anxiety?
Episode 17: What is the difference between the amygdala and the cortex in anxiety?
Episode 16: Does anxiety damage the brain?
Episode 15: How does the brain affect anxiety?
Episode 14: What is relaxation-induced anxiety?
Episode 13: Why telling an anxious child to relax only makes anxiety worse.
Episode 12: What are conditioned safety behaviours and how to avoid them?
Episode 11: What are safety behaviours and how do they make anxiety worse?
Episode 10: Anxiety Series: How do we get stressed by trying to be happy?
Episode 9: Anxiety Series: How does trying to make kids feel better make their anxiety worse?
Episode 8: Special Edition on Imposter Phenomenon
Episode 7: Anxiety Series: How are parents making anxiety worse?
Episode 6: Anxiety Series: What is stressing out our kids?
Episode 5: Anxiety Series: Why aren't anxious kids getting the help they need?
Episode 4 Anxiety Series: Worry vs. Anxiety: What's the Difference?
Episode 3: Recommendations for Effective Psychoeducational Assesments
Episode 2: Parent Experiences of Their Child's Assessment Process: Everything You Need to Know for Your Own Practice
1. The Beginning